View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0005810||Taler||deployment and operations||public||2019-07-20 12:19||2019-12-19 04:16|
|Reporter||Marcello Stanisci||Assigned To|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0005810: Survey reserve from 'demo' needs automation|
|Description||The tip reserve from demo suffers from the following two problems:|
1) it is not automatically topped up.
2) it is not automatically "refreshed". In particular, even if the reserve did
not expired and was replenished with money, the merchant backend still
needs to receive a "/tip-query" call in order to update its database and flag
the reserve as active. If we miss this step, we get that 2702 error.
I have manually patched the situation by:
1) log in as the active demo user (demo-blue now)
2) source activate && taler-deployment-top-reserve
3) visit survey.demo.taler.net, and *click* "survey stats"
|Tags||No tags attached.|