View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0005984||Taler||deployment and operations||public||2019-12-03 13:30||2019-12-03 13:30|
|Reporter||Florian Dold||Assigned To|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0005984: usability of deployment.git must be improved|
|Description||In order to upgrade an environment, currently we have to run an arcane set of commands in the right order.|
* When taler-deployment-sign is run before taler-deplyoment-keyup, a new and different key is created for the exchange. That's not really acceptable.
* We frequently run info permissions problems on the demo-blue/demo-green split. The corresponding deployment scripts should make sure that permissions are correct.
* The following "tools" should probably be folded into one command:
(4) taler-deployment-hier (what does this one even do?)
(And what does taler-deployment-prepare even do? It looks like some unholy amalgamation of the previous commands *plus* running a re-build)
* scripts for taler-deployment-start should probably *also* run some checks after it finishes and print the output of "taler-deployment-arm -I", so it is harder to forget checking manually
|Tags||No tags attached.|